RUMA AFRICA INVITE YOU TO WATCH EMMANUEL TV LIVE

PROPHET TB JOSHUA INVITED RULEA SANGA FROM TANZANIA TO SEE HIM -SCOAN NIGERIAL APRIL 2012

T.B. JOSHUA EMPOWERS SCOAN LONDON 1ST SEPTEMBER 2013 SERVICE!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

CARRY YOUR YOUTH ALONG – SUNDAY LIVE SERVICE – JULY 14, 2013


July 16, 2013 by thetbjoshuafanclub
The Scriptures say that people that were once in darkness, the Light has dawned on them. That axiom is particularly applicable to those who are privileged to have come under the canopy of T.B. Joshua’s Ministry that is laden with healing, deliverance and prophetic blessings.PROPHET T.B JOSHUA
This week’s Sunday service witnessed another ground-breaking prophecy which, according to the prophet, was so urgent that he could not but immediately make it public.
According to T.B. Joshua, widespread mass protests are looming in the atmosphere that except concrete measures are taken to prevent, will spiral into revolution with catastrophic consequence.
In his words, “I am seeing a revolution. I am seeing people take to the street. At the beginning of that protest, it might be stopped. Eventually, it will become so big that it cannot be stopped.”
As disturbing as this may sound, the prophecy did not leave us without a ray of hope. As the man of God, Prophet T.B. Joshua often says, “Whenever God gives a prophecy; He provides a way out.” Hence, on this occasion, he has also counseled that the way out of the impending doom is to include the youth in decision-making in every sector of the economy.
According to him, “The way out is job creation for the youth and the creation of a new social value system. This is because 90 percent of youth believe that it is by becoming political thugs that they could be successful, especially because those in the political offices do not want to retire in politics and become statesmen. The youth, no matter the education they have, feel they have no place in politics and there is no job to keep them busy. There must be new orientation.”
The prophecy went ahead to prescribe workable example of how political leaders and employers of labour should approach the issue. It says, “In all appointments in the departments of politics or administration, youth should be considered as second in command. By doing this, we are training them to take over tomorrow. This is because they are leaders of tomorrow. If this is done, you will still see signs, you will still see protests but those protests will not turn into a revolution. Our youth are more educated than our elders because they are exposed to modern day technology. The coming ominous signs are disastrous. I am talking to the whole world. This is the vision I saw. Revolution is coming when people will take to the street because life has no value anymore to the people out there. Any nation that will start it now, will avert the coming revolution. Carry your youth along in your politics and administration especially in ruling your country. I have said it; none of these will go without being fulfilled”, he concluded.
The congregation also listened to testimonies of breakthrough, healing and deliverance, which served as reminder that there is hope for believers in the face of every situation that appears hopeless and helpless.
It is our earnest desire that, you too, will be richly blessed by the following testimonies:

4 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs Oben Eveline Ayuk, i've laboured with heart failure and peptic ulcer for six years. I have visited many hospitals in both Texas and Georgia but could not really get any respite. I suffered from severe weakness and had difficulty eating food and drinking water. I virtually lived on medication all through those six years. The doctors advised me against eating starchy foods. They also told me to avoid foods high in cholesterol. In an effort to normalise my lifestyle as much as possible, they offered me an option of temporary relief at a very high price. They said that I would have to provide a whopping 4 million francs to have a special instrument known as a battery inserted into my heart as a palliative measure.

    Thinking that was the end of my life here on earth, along the way, a woman called Mrs Florence Oseremen introduced me to Emmanuel TV and also sent me the Morning Water which i started ministering to myself in faith, I continued to minister it amidst prayers. Gradually, all those debilitating symptoms started giving way to renewed vigour and better well-being. I became strong once again and could do all those things she could not do before now. I now eats good food and drinks water, irrespective of the quantity. To confirm God’s marvellous work in my life, I returned to the hospital and did some tests. When the results were released, they showed that both the heart problem and peptic ulcer were no more. “For all Christians who centre their lives on Jesus Christ, better is not good enough; the best is yet to come.”

    The God of prophet TB Joshua is a wonder working God, if you are outside Nigeria and you need morning water, contact Sister florence Oseremen. ( florenceoseremen@gmail.com ) and expect your breakthrough also. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY TESTIMONY TO THE WORLD

    HOW I WAS HEALED BY PROPHET TB JOSHUA HE SEND ME HIS ANOINTING WATER HE INSTRUCTED ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND I DID SO THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO I THOUGHT I WILL REMAIN SICK FOREVER BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE ME AND WIPE MY TEARS

    My Name is Olivia Anderson from Washington, DC United State the greatest testimony i have ever seen in my life i want to use this great opportunity to thank prophet Tb Joshua the man of God.i was having a breast cancer over 5 months, everyone around me run away from me even my husband who i think he loves me so much told me is over i cried and cried no body could help me out i went to the best hospital in Here In United State of America USA no solution, all hope was lost, on one faithful day as i was going online i saw a testimony of this great man of God Tb Joshua tbjoshuahealingministries60@gmail.com that people sharing about him how he has been helping people i never believed that this will work out but not withstanding there is nothing God can not do, so i decided to contact his Email: tbjoshuahealingministries60@gmail.com i explain all my problems to him he told me not to worry about if really i believe in God the most high i shall be healed. he told me what to do i quickly follow up with his instruction i never let money be my problem. within the next 2days my illness and pains were healed, my brothers and sisters there is nothing God can not do if you have not given your life to Christ please try and do so once again his email: tbjoshuahealingministries60@gmail.com if you have any problem similar to this you can contact him and your problem shall be solve, i will not stop sharing his name as a testimony because he brings me joy and happiness now i am happy my husband is back.if you also have any problem regarding as follow you can contact him God almighty is great
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (7)If you need financial breakthrough.
    (8)if you need God intervention in all your endeavors.
    (9)if you want to be a fertile woman
    (10)if you want to be the head and never the tail.
    (11)if you want God to bless the fruit of your Labor.
    (12)if you want to be untouchable by the hands of your enemies.
    (13)if you need unity and co-operation. in your family.
    (14)if you need breakthrough.
    (15)if you want your Broken Marriage to be Restored
    (16) If you are having any Spiritual problems in your Life
    (17)if you are Sick from any Illness
    (18)f you want your home to be restored with God intervention...
    (19)If you need your life partner/Husband
    (20)if you want to be successful in all works of life.and lots more just contact him
    tbjoshuahealingministries60@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. .MY TESTIMONY TO THE WORLD

    HOW I WAS HEALED BY PROPHET TB JOSHUA HE SEND ME HIS ANOINTING WATER HE INSTRUCTED ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND I DID SO THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO I THOUGHT I WILL REMAIN SICK FOREVER BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE ME AND WIPE MY TEARS

    My Name is Olivia Anderson from Washington, DC United State the greatest testimony i have ever seen in my life i want to use this great opportunity to thank prophet Tb Joshua the man of God.i was having a breast cancer over 5 months, everyone around me run away from me even my husband who i think he loves me so much told me is over i cried and cried no body could help me out i went to the best hospital in Here In United State of America USA no solution, all hope was lost, on one faithful day as i was going online i saw a testimony of this great man of God Tb Joshua tbjoshuahealingministries60@gmail.com that people sharing about him how he has been helping people i never believed that this will work out but not withstanding there is nothing God can not do, so i decided to contact his Email: tbjoshuahealingministries60@gmail.com i explain all my problems to him he told me not to worry about if really i believe in God the most high i shall be healed. he told me what to do i quickly follow up with his instruction i never let money be my problem. within the next 2days my illness and pains were healed, my brothers and sisters there is nothing God can not do if you have not given your life to Christ please try and do so once again his email: tbjoshuahealingministries60@gmail.com if you have any problem similar to this you can contact him and your problem shall be solve, i will not stop sharing his name as a testimony because he brings me joy and happiness now i am happy my husband is back.if you also have any problem regarding as follow you can contact him God almighty is great
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (7)If you need financial breakthrough.
    (8)if you need God intervention in all your endeavors.
    (9)if you want to be a fertile woman
    (10)if you want to be the head and never the tail.
    (11)if you want God to bless the fruit of your Labor.
    (12)if you want to be untouchable by the hands of your enemies.
    (13)if you need unity and co-operation. in your family.
    (14)if you need breakthrough.
    (15)if you want your Broken Marriage to be Restored
    (16) If you are having any Spiritual problems in your Life
    (17)if you are Sick from any Illness
    (18)f you want your home to be restored with ,God intervention
    (19)If you need your life partner/Husband
    (20)if you want to be successful in all works of life.and lots more just contact him
    tbjoshuahealingministries60@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. May the love of Jesus Christ be with you as you read this announcement from the Synagogue Church of All Nations. Have you been looking for how to get the scoan Anointing Water? Well, the church has started the distribution of the anointing Water to all our members that are unable to visit the church because of the travel restrictions with the recent COVID-19 Outbreak. You don't have to pay for anything. The items are free. The anointing waters and other faith based materials from the church are totally free (Shipping Inclusive). You can simply get yours by contacting the church store, all you have to do is just to send an email: scoanonlinesales@gmail.com

    How to get SCOAN Anointing Water

    ReplyDelete