RUMA AFRICA INVITE YOU TO WATCH EMMANUEL TV LIVE

PROPHET TB JOSHUA INVITED RULEA SANGA FROM TANZANIA TO SEE HIM -SCOAN NIGERIAL APRIL 2012

T.B. JOSHUA EMPOWERS SCOAN LONDON 1ST SEPTEMBER 2013 SERVICE!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

COUNT ME OUT OF THE POLITICS OF HATRED – TB Joshua


This is an official statement from Prophet T.B. Joshua. My attention has been drawn to an online article headlined ‘Pastor T.B. Joshua Revealed As Man Behind Al-Mustapha’s Release’ written by Sahara Reporters.

This article is from the enemy. They should not drag me into the issue of politics. If I was ever to go to Aso Rock, I would go publicly.

I have already told you how I met Al-Mustapha. Don’t put words in my mouth. I explained that I got to know him many years ago when a petition was addressed to General Bamaiyi who was the then Chairman of the NDLEA. I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication.

From there, I was taken to see the president where I met Mustapha. I was able to reveal to them who I am by telling them what was to come as a prophet. I told him that he would spend several years in prison and would be finally released which no one else had ever told him. That is why you saw him coming here as his first port of call. Where there is no vision, people perish.

It is therefore very malicious for Sahara Reporters to attach any political meanings to Al-Mustapha’s visit. At no time did I tell President Jonathan that his political fortune rested with setting Al-Mustapha free, neither did I ever suggest that Chief James Ibori, former Delta State Governor be brought back to Nigeria to assist the president in the 2015 presidential election.

Count me out of the politics of hatred.

2 comments:

  1. GET PROPHET TB JOSHUA MORNING WATER FREE BY ONLINE REGISTRATION

    HELLO BETHREN TB JOSHUA SCOAN HQ LAGOS NIGERIA wish to inform the General Public that the Current distribution of the NEW ANOINTING WATER AND STICKERS is still on and you can only get the NEW ANOINTING MORNING WATER, FAITH BRACELETS AND STICKERS , DVD's Of Prophet TB Joshua and The Mirror Books by ordering for it. To make an order send the following DETAILs to TB Joshua Official Email Address. so get yours now.
    [scoan.org1963@gmail.com]
    scoan.org1963@gmail.com
    Full Name:.............................

    Full Home Address..............

    Country.................................

    City…………………………

    Age.........................................

    Phone Number....................

    Occupation...........................

    This is to enable us for further processing. We will reach you on the cost of courier Delivery charges to send your Package to your Country through DHL Courier Delivery service. GOD BLESS YOU

    FOR PRAYER AND COUNCELLING OR YOU WANT TO VISIT SCOAN OR WANT TO PARTNER WITH US CONTACT US ON +2348080741793

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Emmanuel TV prophet Tb joshua synagogue church of all nations scoan my Testimony to the world,Am grateful to whatsapp+2349029349180 or email evelyntbjoshuascoan@gmail.com i was helped by a wife of late man of God prophet Tb Joshua wife,she sent me the new Anointing Water and new anointing  stickers she directed me on how to pray with it,and i followed her instructions ,Behold today my family and i am healed from poverty sickness, diseases and cancer arthritis,kidney problem ,am also free from all Afflictions failure and limitations she wipe away my tears,we are living happily in my family,just whatsapp+2349029349180 now and get your new Anointing healing water ,for healing and breakthrough Emmanuel TV prophet Tb joshua synagogue church of all nations scoan whatsapp+2349029349180 or email evelyntbjoshuascoan@gmail.com for new anointing healing water

    ReplyDelete